Cookridge Holy Trinity Primary School is a Church of England Voluntary Aided School and is run in accordance with the trust deeds of such an establishment.
The whole life of the school is based on Christian principles and those working there are motivated by a sense of Christian vocation.
Because Cookridge Holy Trinity is a Voluntary Aided school, the Governing Body are the “admissions authority”, that is the body legally responsible for admissions.
- Application for admission to school and our admissions form
- Click here to read the full admissions policy for 2017 - 2018
- Click here to read the supplementary information form for 2017 - 2018
- Click here to read the full admissions policy for 2018 - 2019
- Click here to read the supplementary information form for 2018 - 2019