w/c 6th April and w/c 13th April are Easter Holidays so formal work will not be set. However, here are some ideas of things you can do at home.
- 9.00am – PE with Joe Wicks
- 10.00am – Maths with Carol Vorderman
- 11.00am – English with David Walliams
- 12.00pm – Lunch (cooking with Jamie Oliver)
- 1.00pm – Music with Myleene Klass
- 1.30pm – Dance with Darcey Bussel – Head to the diversedancemix Facebook page!
- more info on this available here
- 2.00pm – History with Dan Snow (free for 30-days)
- 4.00pm – Home Economics with Theo Michaels (Mon/Wed/Fri)
Non-daily events include:
- Science with Professor Brian Cox, Robin Ince & Guests
- 9.30am Wednesday 25 March – Geography with Steve Backshall
- Virtual Disney rides
- Art Camp