Welcome to Year 5!
Teacher – Miss Collinson
Teaching Assistant – Mrs Guesne
Teacher – Mr Osborn
Teaching Assistant – Mrs Oldroyd, Miss Webster, Mrs Tordoff
- Autumn One Week One Spellings – Banana
- Autumn One Week Two Spellings – Kangaroo
- Autumn OneWeek Three Spellings – Birthday
- Autumn One Week Four Spellings – Party / Parties
- Autumn OneWeek Five Spellings – Loaf / Loaves
- Autumn One Week Six Spellings – Plurals
- Autumn One Week Seven Spellings – Auto / Tele / Bi
- Autumn Two Week One
- Autumn Two Week Two
- Autumn Two Week Three
- Autumn Two Week Four
- Autumn Two Week Five
- Autumn Two Week Six
- Autumn Two Week Seven
- Autumn Two Week Eight
- November 2017 – 5C investigate irreversible changes by baking biscuits.
- November 2017 – Year 5 and 6 Maths Morning
- November 2017 – 5C create their own game using coding.
- October 2017 – 5C Classroom Displays
- October 2017- 5C Come to New York!
- October 2017 – 5C Vocabulary Day
- October 2017 – 5.O’s Lizard Mosaics
- October 2017 – 5C create lizard Mosaics
- October 2017 – 5C Gathering Information about New York
- September 2017 – 5C Research Countries in North America